If you've written a story or a novel, click
Literary Agents email addresses to see a list of literary agents' e-mail addresses
These are non-fee agents and if they have a website, you will see a link to the website
listed next to the agent's email address
Top 13 Signs Your cat is Planning to Kill You!
1. Seems mighty chummy with the dog all of a sudden.
2. Unexplained calls to F. Lee Bailey's 900 number on your bill.
3. He actually does have your tongue.
4. You find a stash of "Feline of Fortune" magazines behind the couch.
5. Cyanide pawprints all over the house.
6. You wake up to find a bird's head in your bed.
7. As the wind blows over the grassy knoll in downtown Dallas, you get
a faint whiff of catnip.
8. Droppings in litter box spell out "REDRUM."
9. Catch him with a new mohawk looking in the mirror saying, "Mew
looking at me? Mew looking at me?"
10. Takes attentive notes every time "Itchy and Scratchy" are on.
11. You find blueprints for a Rube Goldgerg device that starts with a
mouse chased into a hole and ends with flaming oil dumped on your bed.
12. Has taken a sudden interest in the wood chipper.
13. Ball of yarn playfully tied into a hangman's noose.
Click here for the home page
Are you looking for a kitten? Click
Himalayan kittens for sale
to see Himalayan kittens
If you would like to see some Persian kittens, click
Persian kittens for sale
to go to Kittybabies.com
If you have written a novel or short story and need a professional edit and analysis, please click
Novel Editing to see additional information
Writers' Free Reference is a list of free websites providing information useful to writers and others. Please click
List of free reference websites to see the free list
Click to see Hannibal's Elephant Girl, a new novel by Ariion Kathleen Brindley
Do you need a good laugh? click
Over 200 jokes and funny stories to see a wide variety of fun